Productivity among employees guarantees efficient use of resources and an increased per capita revenue. Unfortunately, 85% of workers admitted that they were not actively engaged at work, which led to a $7 trillion loss in productivity.
One of the key reasons for this enormous productivity loss is a lack of effective communication among employees and access to the resources they need to accomplish their jobs well.
According to statistics, a top-notch and state-of-the-art LMS may eliminate inefficiencies, consolidate workplace procedures, and, more importantly, increase productivity by 20 to 25% approximately. Through social learning tools like learning management systems, your company must promote cooperation and communication (LMS).
Learning management system features such as reporting provide you the ability to identify trends of poor performance and gather user feedback to make sure that employee performance concerns are handled.
Few ways of generating productivity:
- Automated onboarding and training procedures: LMS, such as Skilljar, plays a significant role in ensuring the effectiveness of a new hire’s orientation. A corporate training framework can be developed by hiring managers and shared with each new hire. The following topics are often covered in the orientation program:
- Company’s background
- Goals and missions
- Company’s culture and policies
- Product and services your company offers
- Major clients, Stakeholders, and Partners of your company.
- Provide thorough knowledge about products: A hiring manager has the responsibility of educating the company’s workforce about the benefits and purpose of the products and services offered by a company. LMS users have the advantage of experiencing sufficient breaks or roadblocks in between the training classes. The employers can also create a quiz after every class to ensure deep indulgence from the learners.
- Clear communication: LMS has made communication amongst fellow learners a lot easier. Be it via video calls, chats, or screen sharing, LMS ensures a near-to real-world learning and interactive class experience for its remote learners. LMS helps employers bridge the skill gap thus enhancing employee productivity.
- Capabilities of integrated systems: LMS’s array of integrated tools makes the process of onboarding and online training simpler. You may cut back on expenditures associated with sourcing, setting up, and maintenance as well as time spent using various tools. This entire process speeds up the training process.
- Centralized project and data management: All the departments of a company are connected via LMS, which not only enables easy data access for each member but also ensures no loss of data over time. LMS helps employers and managers in assigning roles to every member of the company based on their current skill set and also provides training to bridge the skill gap.
- Encourages Mobile-learning: Learner management systems with mobile compatibility provide widespread access to knowledge. You can make sure that your staff has access to your LMS via mobile devices with reliable internet connections. This means that with something as basic as the smartphone in their pocket, your employees can access the material uploaded, enhance their skills and also prove to ba a productive pawn for your company.
- Reduction in Employee turnover rates: Any employee is less likely to leave a company if they have an assurance of their company acting toward their development of skills. With LMS in hand, this job of enhancing a trainee’s quality capabilities has become easier.
- Tracking documentation: The process of onboarding and offboarding involves a lot of paperwork. For any hybrid workplace, this step of onboarding gets hectic for both the employee and the employer. Hence, to make it a little less complicated it is better to use an LMS for the documentation process. In this way, there remains no chance of any document getting lost or maintaining every file of employee paperwork as each one will have their profiles to store the soft copies.
An LMS offers a wide range of features that ensures excellent training and development of employees in an organization. Employers may facilitate employee engagement and streamline processes with an LMS without sparing any further effort. Thus it can be concluded that an LMS is a user-friendly and cost-effective way to help you meet the individual demands of your employees and increase the productivity of your team.