Vaping is an excellent way to take cannabis. It’s said to be safer than smoking, and you may want to try it if you haven’t yet. All you need is a vaping device and an e-juice of your preferred flavor and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) content.
Vapes come in different designs and types. So, when building yours, it’s best to familiarize yourself with the best practices to guarantee a satisfactory experience. Below are five incredible stylish ways to build your best vape:
- Invest In Quality Equipment
To have a classy vape device, it helps to insist on premium quality for every component. An average supplier may make their devices solely to make profits, while another company may go the extra mile to make a vape that suits every user’s needs. So, it’s best to work with reputable suppliers with a verifiable track record of upholding the highest standards of quality.
Consider purchasing vapes made from durable and quality materials such as titanium or stainless steel. Other than that, you may also want to choose a sleek modern design that will catch the attention of any looker as you go about your vaping business. Also, choosing a portable one is essential, given that you can discreetly place it in your pocket and roam with it wherever you feel like.
- Confirm All The Vape Components Are Included
A vape must have all the essential parts to be considered complete. If any component misses, the entire device may be non-functional. Thus, when building, check to confirm if you have these components:
- The Vape Mod: If you’re looking to build your vape from the ground up, you’d better start with the vape mod. It has detachable parts which you can remove and replace with components that align with your preferences. You can change the batteries, coils, atomizers, and tank.
- Coils: There are two types of rings: single and dual. Each coil in the market is usually rated for a specific range of power atomizers. The number of coils you also put in your tank will determine the quality of your hit. For dual models, both sides must be similar in size and form. Note that a single coil system may wear out quicker than a dual coil. But single coils give you improved airflow, resulting in hits at optimal temperatures. The vape clouds are also less thick. After regular use, the coil naturally wanes in performance. Thus, knowing how to replace a vape coil is essential. Ensure you select a ring compatible with the tank you have.
- Batteries: Vapes can have an in-built or removable battery. Inbuilt batteries require regular charging after every vaping session. On the other hand, ensure you stock a couple of good quality spares for the removable ones so as not to have your vaping session cut short.
These are some of the essential components that you must have to build a stylish vape.
- Go For High-Quality E-juice
Aside from the solid vape components, e-juice selection is also critical. E-juice is the liquid you place in the tank to vaporize through electrical heating. Take care not to purchase inferior quality brands as they’re made of low-quality ingredients and may leave residues of Cannabidiol. Taking such may give you a dry mouth, unlikable chemical tinge, scratchy throat, or a life-threatening lung infection. Only go for high-quality e-liquids manufactured and produced by licensed vape stores. They have food-grade elements and medical-grade nicotine.
- Explore Different Flavors
The beauty of vaping is that you can choose your preferred flavor. Below are some of the leading flavor categories:
- Fruit flavor
- Cooling flavor
- Tobacco flavor
- Coffee flavor
- Cereal flavors
Indeed, finding the right flavor can be tricky since there are wide varieties in the market. You may want to try one flavor at a time. If you’d like to taste the different flavors simultaneously, consider buying several vape devices to eliminate the need to empty and clean the device after every fill. Eventually, you’ll settle on your best set of flavors.
- Clean Regularly
The importance of cleaning your vape device can never be overemphasized. It helps remove all the sticky juice and residues to ensure the subsequent e-juice isn’t compromised in quality and taste. Filling a not-so-clean tank may lead to weird tastes and potential lung infections from the residues. So, you must thoroughly clean your vape after every session. Use cotton swabs to remove all the hidden residues.
A stylish vape makes you proud every time you use it in the presence of your fellow vapers. They’ll highly appreciate your sense of style. Besides, it imparts confidence to your vaping hobby. Prioritize quality when building your vape, and your experience will be fantastic.