Actress Mischa Barton will be the Celebrity Ambassador for the 2014 BritWeek Robertson Shopping Stroll. Barton will be on duty April 26, as thousands of Angelenos converge for the second annual BritWeek Robertson Shopping Stroll, presented by SoCal MINI Dealers.
Mischa Barton is best known from the hit show The OC, as well as feature films such as The Sixth Sense and Notting Hill. Barton has been an ongoing supporter of BritWeek and one of Hollywood’s biggest style stars, making her the perfect ambassador for this year’s event!
The BritWeek Robertson Boulevard Shopping Stroll is a full day event celebrating the best of British Fashion on the world famous Robertson Boulevard, one of the most high-end shopping areas on the West Coast with flagship stores and luxury retailers including Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Paul & Joe, Tory Burch and Michael Kors, as well as five British retailers, Anya Hindmarch, Ted Baker, Reiss, Joseph, and All Saints. The luxury retailers of Robertson Boulevard will feature exciting in-store events, special and exclusive BritWeek discounts, fashion previews, and more!
MINI will be on the street with exciting surprises and a fabulous MINI lounge.
In-store events include:
– Special offers at Ted Baker and afternoon tea in the store courtesy of The London Hotel
– Beauty Britannia at MAKE UP FOR EVER: Learn tips and tricks inspired by British beauty icons.
– Preview of the latest collections from Joseph and exclusive gifts with purchase
– Refreshments at luxury British accessories brand Anya Hindmarch
– Enjoy British Tea in the Tuscan Garden at Eskandar
– Exciting fashion previews and refreshments at Michael Kors
– Fun tips, tricks and samples at MAC Cosmetics
– Express manicures at Kitson Studio courtesy of famed British brand Nails Inc.
BritWeek is a non–profit organization that hosts a program of events every Spring to promote British creativity, innovation and excellence across multiple categories including, film & television, music, art, fashion, design, retail, sport, philanthropy, business, and more. The events take place throughout Greater Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, and Miami. For more information visit www.britweek.org.